We are delighted to announce the Redgrave Sports Centre is Open.
Firstly, we would like to thank all of you for your support, and continued patience, during a time that has been difficult for us all.
The RSC team have worked hard to ensure the centre is ready for your return and have continued to keep our safety measures in place upon opening.
Ensure our cleaning measures adhere to Public Health England guidance
We will be asking all customers who wish to attend the gym to pre-book their sessions prior to their visit.
We will be asking all customers who wish to attend a group exercise class to pre-book a space prior to their visit.
All gym slots & group exercise classes will have maximum number that will not be extended and will be run in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
The facility will operate a one-way flow system, which will need to be followed by all customers who visit the building.
Hand sanitiser and cleaning materials will be located throughout the facility for customers to use during their visit.
We will increase the frequency of cleaning within the centre in line with Public Health England and leading industry body guidance
You will notice significant signage and notices for customers to follow the one-way system, keep a safe social distance whilst within the building and to sanitise as a minimum when entering and leaving the building.
We will ask that anyone who is feeling unwell or showing symptoms not to attend and follow the respective guidance in place.
We hope to see you all soon.
Please note availability *
Contact us to check which areas of the facilities are open under the current government guidelines & roadmap details.
Please keep an eye on our social media platforms for more updates and information
RSC - Some changes to our centre
We kindly ask that all users of the RSC respect the changes that have been put into place and work with us to make your visit as safe and enjoyable as possible.
• Our changing rooms will be temporarily out of action. We would kindly encourage you to visit the centre in the correct kit for your session.
• Our lockers will be temporarily out of action. We would kindly encourage you to bring minimal items with you on your visit.
• We would kindly ask that no bags or holdalls be taken into the gym on your visit. Please try to store bags and items in your car if possible.
• The use of personal hand towels are discouraged by UK active, so with this in mind we would ask all users to please refrain from bring hand towels along.
• We will no longer be issuing class tickets. All bookings will be made on our MyWellness app. (further details to follow)
• Our group exercise classes have moved! All classes will temporarily be held within the sports hall to comply with the social distancing measures.
• We will now be operating a one-way system throughout the centre. We will ask all users to follow the one-way system and markers on their visit.
• Our main reception entry will operate as a ‘one at a time’ system. You may have to que outside before you gain entry into the centre, so please follow the markers, signage & guidance from staff.
• We have multiple sanitisation stations around the centre. We would kindly ask all users to please make use of these stations on & throughout their visit.
• We will encourage users to make card payments where possible. As we would like to limit the amount of cash transactions where we can.
It may seem a little different for a while but with everyone’s help, we can get through this together to make everyone’s visit as enjoyable as possible.